- Using Books - Give them a book to read through
- Showing a promotion - I love this idea of having the youngest crossed out. I have also seen photos with just a sign saying 'I'm being promoted'
- Family love with sidekicks - I love this idea of sidekicks, especially when you are also sharing gender. I have also seen the superhero boy announcements.
- Using dated onesies
- Using letters - I usually see this idea for Mother's Day and we use it for our annual Father's Day Photos, but creative use for baby announcement.
- Family photo shoot - This large family did it right. Using their family photo shoot. Look closely, you see the pregnancy test in his hand!
- Using chairs
- Using a checklist - Such a cute outfit too!
- Using a chalkboard - You could write anything on the chalkboard too!
A Painted Nest
- Using a Big Sister T-shirt - This is our little Seraphim announcing her own promotion! We will be adding another angel to our family in September!
10 Creative Sibling Pregnancy Announcements
You may also like: